Women’s health is so much more than reproductive health. Partner with the nation’s leading women’s health research, education and advocacy organization to connect with women on the issues they’ll face across the lifespan.
The Society for Women’s Health Research has qualified expert speakers available for your events, from academic meetings to corporate seminars to public forums.
Our staff and board features nationally recognized health leaders who can discuss serious health matters with a wide range of audiences from health care professionals to every day consumers.
SWHR's speakers offer a substantive alternative to the superficial discussions of women’s health issues, which often dominate popular media and discourse today.
Depending on the topic and situation, we can provide either a single speaker or a full panel of speakers. For all of your events, SWHR can provide:
- Companion education materials, and
- Event development and promotion support.
Sample topics for lectures and presentations:
- Being an advocate for your own care - take charge of your health and the health of your family. (Women make 75% of all health care decisions.)
- Sex and gender differences in health - they span the spectrum from heart disease to cancer (with companion book, The Savvy Woman Patient).
- Clinical trials research - what it’s about and how you can participate. (This is a great way to support your institution’s research programs and goals.)
- Phyllis E. Greenberger, M.S.W., president and CEO, Society for Women’s Health Research
- Jennifer Wider, M.D., medical advisor, Society for Women’s Health Research
- L. Jo Parrish, M.A., M.B.A., vice president of institutional advancement, Society for Women's Health Research
To arrange for a speaker or program or discuss how SWHR can support your events, contact: email@example.com.