SWHR: Transforming Science

SWHR on Facebook  SWHR on Twitter  SWHR on YouTube

Become an Advocate!

We need YOU! Help increase federal government awareness of issues such as securing the inclusion and retention of women in clinical trials, increasing funding for women's health research and the women's health offices, and assuring that clinical trial data is analyzed by sex and that basic research is conducted on sex differences, by contacting your senator, representative or the white house directly.

Contact Your Senator or Representative

  • Visit http://www.senate.gov/ or http://www.house.gov/ to find your Senators' and Representatives' contact information respectively.

  • You may also phone the Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and an operator will connect you directly with the office you request.

Contact the White House

  • You can reach the White House Public Liaison Office by phone at (202) 456-2380 and/or the White House Comment Line at (202) 456-1111 to voice your concern, or send mail to The White House, Washington, DC, 20500.

Want more?

We thank you in advance for your advocacy on behalf of women's health and women's health research!

Privacy | Legal | Contact Us | E-News | Sitemap | Follow us on: SWHR on Facebook SWHR on Twitter SWHR on YouTube
Society for Women's Health Research | 1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 601, Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202)223-8224 | Fax: (202)833-3472 | E-mail: info@swhr.org